Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Exam

Now in my school *not gonna say name or els I kena*, this freaking school is holding the last term exam.
This exam will stand 40% of our 4 exams in a year.

This time its tiering, 7 days of straight full exam in a small space right in front of the stage and air-conditioner is only opened for about3 of our 5 hours...haiz that was long.

The pro of this time is i gotta e strop teachers conversations, and real secrets kept from the students.
The cons are exam. Don't you get it exam sucks. They give you 2 hours when you only need 1.30 hours. No lying on the table, no crossing your legs....hello? Is this the military? (they're trying to be)

Well I know my school is trying to be a popular school but you're putting pressure on us.
Ok, just exam sucks and I can't blame the school.
Thanks for looking at my blog,
Anyone out there? ); T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment